Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

This is amazing!

It takes a couple of tries to get used to it, but once you do, it gets much easier. Hint: try to find all the items on day one. It makes everything go much smoother. Great game! hope this wins Game Jam!

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

Good Job!

Thanks for allowing us to donate to help with this tragic event! One small bug I found, the music stops playing on a second play through, but it resets after reloading the page. Just wanted to let you know.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

Hell Yeah!

Your damn right that didn't feel good. Good for you anyway. Awesome game. Next time, let us choose the weapons. I want to see what a Molotov cocktail will do to that hairdo for his... 10/10 and 5/5

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Awesome!

I remember when the first Fancy Pants game came out. Can't wait to play it!

DrNeroCF responds:

Man, that sure was some time ago, wasn't it?

BattlePaint BattlePaint

Awesome!

You nailed everything perfectly! From the splatters of paint to the paint smears when you move over them! Great job!

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Awesome!

I didn't know what to expect. Well, it gave me a good laugh and that's what matters. 10/10 and 5/5

Rebuild Rebuild

OMG

Probably one of the greatest flash games I've ever played. Make a sequel! PLEASE!

ET The Game ET The Game

OK...

I'll give you points on the art style, but that's about it. Instead of making a game based on an already crappy one, why not make a better game based on ET.

*Flight* *Flight*

Amazing 0.o

This game is a work of art. The cut scenes are beautifully made, and the overall look and feel of the game is superb. Such a simple yet addictive concept. Great work man!

KIll Citty KIll Citty

Congrats man!

I got to say, excellent work on getting the turd of the week. Only a select few games ever get that award. Plus, animal cruelty is sooo fun to watch, right? I mean, it's not like it's illegal or anything, right? Oh wait, IT IS! I would give you points for the flash (because I don't know how to do it, so you got me there), but it's on a subject matter that, even in this context, isn't funny at all. I have three pets, all shelter animals, that were abused and beaten by their previous owners. So I take extreme offense to this game.

P.S. Try learning to spell. It's "Kitty", not "Citty". What are you in, kindergarten. Now I'm done with my hate filled rate. Congrats again on the Turd of the week. You might even when turd of the year if you keep this up.

Pickilow responds:

CITTY is a chaacter in a movie.
It's spelt that way on purpose